Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Nikon Compact with built-in Projector

Believe it or not, Nikon, the innovative Japanese camera maker finally put a projector in the camera itself!

The Nikon Coolpix S1000PJ has a whole string advance features.

  • Sharper results with five advanced Nikon image stabilizing features
  • Nikon’s Smart Portrait System with Skin Softening
  • Intelligent automated shooting modes that promote carefree shooting
  • Quick Retouch
  • 2.7-in. high-resolution LCD monitor with anti-reflection coated cover
  • 16 handy scene modes for optimized shooting in various settings
  • D-Lighting
  • Active Zoom
  • Auto Sort and Favorite Pictures functions
  • Four movie modes with sound
  • Time zone function for easy setting of multiple locations
  • Approx. 36 MB of internal memory
  • Hi-Speed USB connectivity
  • Projector:
    • Brightness : up to 10 lumens (Measurement, measuring conditions and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118.)
    • Image size : 5 to 40 in
    • Throw distance : approx. 26cm to 2m (10 in. to 6 ft. 6 in.)
    • Endurance (battery life)*5 : approx. 1 hour
    • Resolution (output) : VGA equivalent
Price: ??? I have no idea.
You know what I am going to use the projector for? Probably as a torch light! So make sure that you have a "white image" in the memory stick! I hope you understand what I mean.

8 comments:

Jean said...

skin softening? haha.

it must be real nice with the four movie modes with sound. =)

The Scientist said...

I'm interested in getting a personal camera... I'm just a student. Any idea of which brand and model suitable for me?
Thanks for visiting my blog ya. I lik your blogs too. I love camera! =D

Alexander said...

HELLOOOOOOOOO! :D
A drop by here I'm doing :DD

The Scientist said...

That's expensive. LOL I thought of looking a camera below rm500. Wakaka no money to buy more than that

Ken said...

I salute the Japanese! They have the brain and innovation.

Btw, what an informative blog u have!

I'm a novice in photographing, please feel free to comment on my photos. =)

William said...

SJ: I like to see what this camera can do. Just amazing features!

Wai Keong: May be in future, I will do a summary for people to look out for in a camera so that they know what to choose. I don't know whether I got the time or not.

Senghoo: Thanks.

Wai Keong: For less than RM500, it is difficult to get a good camera. Just use a camera phone.

Ken: Thanks. The japanese are super smart! I like their innovation.

Alexander said...

Thanks, you know you have so much blogs I'm confused on which to go for XD

William said...

Senghoo: Thanks for your visit. Actually I have only 3 main blogs: one is my main daily blog, next is a blog on edu/job and another is this one. The rest belongs to my children or SabaOrchard which I help to author.